ionSearch might be the newest face on the SEO & Social Media conference circuit, but that didn’t stop some of the biggest industry names from across the globe turning up to speak at our inaugural conference in 2012. If you weren’t able to grab a ticket this time around here’s what you missed out on:
- Housed at the Carriageworks Theatre in Leeds, West Yorkshire – a thriving home of Search Marketing in the UK.
- Professionals from top agencies and companies: Lee Odden (Top Rank Online Marketing), Tom Anthony (Distilled), Danny Gray (Google), Ralph Tegtmeier (Fantomaster), Dave Snyder (Steelcast) and many others.
- Three streams of presentations, talks and panels adding up to almost 30 hours of cutting-edge content.
- One-on-one sessions for delegates with industry names at the very top of their game.
- Free tool demonstrations, special offers and tutorials from Kenshoo, Searchmetrics, Wordtracker, Linkdex and cognitiveSEO.
But luckily if you missed out on attending ionSearch 2012 in person we are pleased to announce that the entire ionSearch 2012 conference is now available to view here for free. Click the SEO video you are interested in below to begin watching.
If you like what you see, then remember tickets are now one sale for ionSearch 2013. Book before January 31st 2013 to take advantage of our early bird offer.
From everyone involved with ionSearch and the staff at Blueclaw we hope that you have enjoyed the chance to revisit ionSearch 2012. Thanks again to our excellent speakers and sponsors for their invaluable time and energy. Next year promises to be even bigger, so keep your eyes peeled for ionSearch 2013 updates throughout the remainder of the year. Back to top
Copyright notice – ionSearch
This website and its content is copyright of ionSearch & Blueclaw – © Blueclaw 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may share the content with individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.