Ralph Tegtmeier aka fantomaster gives his speech about ‘Turning Black Into White: Automatic Content Generation For SEO And Social Network Marketing’ in the Main Auditorium at ionSearch
Room: Main Auditorium
Time: 13:30 – 14:10
- Blackhat SEO is basically finding loopholes within the algorithm to gain positive rankings.
- In certain niches for example the gambling sector if you don’t use blackhat SEO you will find it incredibly hard to rank for certain terms.
- Content can be changed and scaled to make it look more natural.
- No text is the same as another with different length articles, different structures for example amount of paragraphs within the automated content.
- The content generated is copyscape proof with it working out at about 90p per article, considerably less than normal content generation.
- This sort of technique would be good for blogs an hub sites as the website would be kept up to date with cheap but unique content.
- The content is unique on each article along with a unique title therefore this content strategy is helpful for some SEO campaigns.
- The content is not set to a certain niche and therefore can be useful across all clients.
- The original post that will be spun needs to have correct grammar and spelling as a simple error could be replicated across thousands of articles.
From this talk I gained alot of insight into creating large amounts of content in a natural manner quickly. Some of the key points within this presentation were:
- The fact that all content generated is unique, containing a different structure and length is a vital aspect as it makes this content strategy feasible.
- The content can be used for all clients as the content can be used for all niches.
- The cost of rolling out content is considerably cheaper using this method and therefore can be highly beneficial for large scale content generation.