We’re pleased to announce the return of ionSearch, with ionSearch Travel taking place next month.
The brainchild of Blueclaw and Linkdex, the invite-only event will focus on online marketing in travel and takes place at the Dominion Theatre on Thursday December 5th (1.30 -5.30pm).
The event will bring together leading online marketing thought-leaders from the travel sector, with speakers from Expedia, Thomas Cook, TravelSupermarket, Blueclaw and Linkdex sharing their insights on search marketing (organic and paid), social media marketing and effective online content.
The event will incorporate a series of short presentations from our experts, as well as roundtable discussions.
If you work in the travel space and are looking for some inspiration to help shape or enhance your online campaigns in 2014 please request an invitation by emailing joel.turner(at)blueclaw.co.uk.
Tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Our confirmed travel experts include:
- Martin MacDonald: Inbound Marketing Director, Expedia
- Rob Cowen: Travel Journalist for the Telegraph & the Independent
- John Straw: Founder of Linkdex and Chairman Digital Advisory Board, Thomas Cook
- Mike McDougall: Head of Search, Blueclaw
- David Harling: Head of Organic Performance, TravelSupermarket